Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jane Austen

I spent the day with Jane Austen. She needed watching while her owners were busy at work, as she is only ten weeks old. She is living a perfectly idyllic life in a tranquil home, surrounded by hearty gardens and woodlands and brick patios and lovely stone walls covered with granite slabs.

All of the steps up to doorways in her house are granite also. She hid behind them waiting to see what I would do next, where I'd place my feet, in which direction she would need to chase me.

She also loved dashing and darting in the bishop's weed (also know as snow-on-the-mountain and goutweed), tricking me into believing she was lost. It was the loveliest of Maine days.

4 comments:

  1. She's wicked cute! (hate the goutweed... pretty in that picture though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over how cute Jane Austen is. :) So, does she make you feel like you need a puppy of your own??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you people have a facebook fan page? I looked for one on twitter but could not discover one, I would really like to become a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldnt agree more with that, very attractive article

    ReplyDelete