Sunday, January 24, 2010

don't get around to blogging much anymore

The reason I don't get around to blogging much these days is because I am keeping company with my paintset. It is very old and used and has been around, but it is still useful.

I spent some of the last 24 hours with Cathie whom I didn't know at all previously. She is wonderful and full of wisdom. Her father was a migrant worker from Arkansas who moved with his family of origin to CA when he was a child. He emancipated himself at age 13, had five children, two jobs and managed to go to college at night and get his degree. All of his five children got theirs too. Cathie says, "Anything is possible."

4 comments:

  1. you should blog, i love your watercolour sketch..is it a self portrait?
    I'm a new blogger...come sip your coffee with me! maybe you'll even decide to follow...and start blogging every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading you blog, I thought your articles is great! I am very like your articles and I am very interested in the field of Free trial. Your blog is very useful for me .I bookmarked your blog! I trust you will behave better from now on; I hope she understands that she cannot exepct a raise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading you blog, Your blog is very useful for me .I bookmarked your blog!
    Wishes your valentine day to be joyful!

    ReplyDelete