Thursday, April 28, 2011

iphonography and Should I Keep This iPhone?

I've been experimenting with hipstamatic app on my new iphone. I'm also trying to decide if having this fancy phone is worth the extra $30/month. I know actually for me it isn't worth it, and yet I want it! Maybe my old phone was so old as to be totally outdated with its clumsy keypad. I never used the PHONE part that much, but liked having it for when I wanted it. I'm old. Yes, I like having internet access whenever I want it. Do I want it $30 a month worth? Probably not. Yes, I love having a fun camera that takes nostalgic shots and now I can leave my better, real camera at home. Worth $30? or $15 a month? Doubtful. I love the ease and friendliness of the iPhone too. $300 extra dollars a year? Geeesh. I'm playing with the NOTES app too, and like jotting down the notes formerly taken by hand with pencil and notebook which I could never find or keep track of. How about the instant weather report, the maps and search for local fare? All terrific stuff, but the $$$$ is questionable and STILL I want to keep it.
WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK? I'll send a lovely postcard to everyone who responds. THNX.



4 comments:

  1. Keep the iPhone - you really do want it. It's a quality of life issue. Live with quality & be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elsee (aka BLC)! I love your attitude and advice! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes you happy, keep it! You are worth it! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete