Sunday, May 22, 2011

Free Stuff! con't'd

Dresses! Free to good homes -
Designed and made in San Francisco, this black denim dress is under the label Lemon Twist. It has great big pockets lined with bright, bold cotton. It's a size S, but obviously generous sizing. I had planned to use it as a jumper with a long sleeved cotton T underneath, but actually never did. It's very comfy and barely used. claimed by JPS
I wanted a flannel shirt last fall, so went to Goodwill for it. This is cowboy style with pearlized snap buttons and all the cowboy detail. It's size L and very soft. claimed by BW


Canadian designed and made, I bought this in Stratford, Ontario when I attended the Shakespeare Festival in 2003. I then wore it to Cindy and Ethan's rehearsal dinner and therefore it is rather sentimental. But at 65, I don't care for the wrinkly neck and turkey wattles with shoestring straps. I'm sad to let this one go - size 8, but European sizing so really more of a 4 to 6, a CITRINE label. Fully lined. Beautiful quality cotton. claimed by EMC

1 comment: