Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Turning Season

Maybe it's the shorter days, or the cooler days, but I've been feeling a change coming on. I don't really feel like knitting, but think I should. I looked at my stash yesterday and there on the top was a sweater that has never fit me right (tight arm holes) yet I love the yarn. No, I didn't knit it. I thought of fellow knitter, Knitnzu. What would SHE do? Unravel it of course! So I began. It might make a poncho for my almost three year old granddaughter. But I must say, it made me grouchy, this unraveling business. My heart is still with the mifflettes and three monkeys are waiting for me to assemble them.
This makes me grouchy too, as it is rotated in iphoto, so why not here? I haven't time to right it. The dental hygienist waits.

Lastly, T is all about produce these days. Despite a tomato blight, he has salvaged some gems that are like candy. HAPPY FOURTH ANNIVERSARY, DEAREST T!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, my sister said, while looking at MY tomatoes that HER tomatoes all had blight too. Guess the weather was the same in all these parts and none too friendly for our tomatoes.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete