Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Great Jeans Quest

Determined to find a pair of jeans that felt comfortable and looked good, I went heavily into research. Two personal fashion gurus said, "YES, designer jeans do make a difference in good fit." Do you know how many jeans designers there are out there? Too many to make the process simple. But ZAPPOS makes it easier by having a huge variety and free shipping and returns.

Out of four pairs, I kept two:
1. DKNY black skinny jeans, size 6 (from Zappos, $63)
2. Seven for all Mankind, high rise, skinny jeans, azure, size 29 (from Barneys, on sale $185 reduced to $119)

And don't forget, Size 10 is the new Size 6. I'm really a ten, only a six in the USA.

These both fit great and are flattering and don't ride up or down. YAY! I plan to wear them to death in ME, MA, CA, and MX.

I recommend lots of measuring of the body and jeans to find the right pair for YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm... maybe I'll try this. Generally the relaxed cut (not loose) men's jeans fit me well. But they aren't as well fitting as some of the women's ones. But I like their rise. I want it all, guess to get it I have to spend more than $30, eh?

    ReplyDelete