Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pictureless

I'm NEVER leaving home without my camera again. Thinking I would see nothing worth photographing today when I left for a neighboring town, I didn't bother to bring the point-and-shoot.

First I saw what appeared to be a teen boy at the edge of the woods, in a bright red sweatshirt, leaning on a huge felled tree, using a laptop?? Could it have been? Well, I'll never know, methought, as he won't be there when I make the return trip 30 minutes later. HE WAS! most definitely using a lap top. What a current photo that would have been!

Then, the huge flock of sheep wearing all different sorts of blankets! What a sight! Why? To keep them warm as their fleece had been shorn? Or?

But, poor reader, you'll have to form pictures in your mind instead of seeing the real things. Promise: I'm not leaving home without my camera again.

No comments:

Post a Comment