Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hats!

Dylan's Winnipeg grandmother knit him this snuggly hat for Christmas. He can't pull it off!

Ethan worked a lot of the day on snow removal. I think he enjoys it, but no matter, as it must be done.
Cindy's wore her hat for this photo, but mostly she worked in the kitchen, starting with waffles in the morning, perogies for lunch, homemade cinnamon bread and chicken with dumplings for dinner. YUM!
Sophia now likes the formerly rejected Twizzletops hat I knit for her last spring.

A real cowgirl with her hat and horse from Auntie Betsey:

T has always claimed he wanted to be Peter Pan and never grow up. When I stumbled on this hat at the Happy Dragon Thrift Store in Los Gatos, I couldn't resist bringing it home to him.

1 comment:

  1. Nice parade of hats! So are you back in ME? Pierogi! Did Cindy make them from scratch? Stuffed with what? (I have a fondness for lekvar pierogi but haven't had them in probably 25 years)

    ReplyDelete