Saturday, November 15, 2008

Santa Cruz

Sorry Folks, we went to Santa Cruz beach today and I FORGOT MY CAMERA! Syl took a bunch of photos of the boys and Bob, so maybe later I'll add them here.

Meanwhile, let it be known that the water was warm enough (in NOVEMBER) for the little boys to run/crawl naked in and out of the surf for hours, get sand in every imaginable crevice of the human body, be kissed by innumerable dogs and puppies ALSO in every conceivable crevice of the body.

I couldn't believe we saw THESE:


Loads of them, diving and diving!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Emily - I spent a couple days at Pt Montara last month, and took the time to sit and just watch the ocean and sky - and watching the pelicans play. Aren't they wonderful? I love their versions of "follow-the-leader." TOY

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of laddies favorite sayings was" a wet bird never flies at nite"

    ReplyDelete