Thursday, December 4, 2008

2:30 a.m. till 4 a.m. PDT

If this looks a little bid odd, wide as it were, look closely and you'll see that it has space for transporting TWO little kiddies where I have previously only seen space for ONE. Leave it to Costco, though the cart seems to have been dragged across a major highway to Trader Joes, which is where I saw it.

At 2:30 a.m. my choice of reading materials beckons. I could re-read Ginger and Pickles, an excellent cautionary mercantile tale by Beatrix Potter, continue the tale of Jeffrey Alford and Nom Duguid, The Hungry Travellers in the Nov. 24 issue of Tbe New Yorker, do a quick sudoku, re-start Oliver Twist or browse the Anthropologie catalogue (recently heard it pronounced an-THROP-a-log-ie. ?).

OKAY, I did all of the above and am STILL awake. Might as well get up and start the day as it is 4 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment