Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fungi, Fauna and Family

Is this a poodle that has gone unclipped? It is the friendliest, most eager-to-play dog I've seen in a long time. I think he would love the boys. We (the boys and I) are dying to get to him as right now we can only pat him through his prison bars. Honestly I would steal him away if I could.


I've taken Dex to the library's story hour the last two times. He loves it and falls asleep in the stroller on the way home, exhausted with stimulation. (In the background are Zach, Sarah and Carl, our new friend with a buzz cut. He's as cute as a poodle.)

The mushrooms here are yet another fascinating feature of the environment. This one is about three feet square and is really comprised of many small mushrooms that seem to have grown together.

1 comment:

  1. going to miss these california vignettes and pictures

    ReplyDelete