Sunday, June 1, 2008

BUGS!


I wish I could take a photo right now of the bugs in the air. There appear to be more bugs than air. I know they wouldn't show up in a photo, but there are millions of them frantically spinning around, probably procreating.

It is an extraordinarily beautiful day here: perfect temperature, bright sun, lovely little breezes, newly formed leaves in all the most verdant shades of green. It's a perfect day to languish outside (0r even weed and cut back the growth between stones on the patio) except for one thing: BUGS!

Not to be foiled by them entirely, I invested this year in a bug-out headnet from LLBean. I do think it is quite clever, but gdi, it is MADE IN CHINA! It goes on over one's baseball cap, but under one's shirt. My bugs bite right through my yoga pants. OUCH!

I stayed indoors awhile, knitting new items that require certain family members to measure circumferences of certain young heads. ahem. ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment