Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mexicana

Eggs here are sold in plastic bags! They're under a dollar, about 75 cents for a dozen.

I love all the cacti. This one lives on our street.

We went to a neighborhood art open house today. I'm sorry to say there are no photos of the art, but these two little ones captured my photographic spirit. They were playing with the flowers in a beautiful display. No one cared that they were having a good time and ruining the display. I LOVE their style (hair, clothes etc.) therefore you're going to get four photos of them.






Neighborhood girls who were a bit bashful that I wanted their photo. They were flirting with more smiles for T.

My knife-edged wrap is DONE! Finally! After about 65- 70 hours of work! This is the view with the knife edge at the top.

This is the view with the knife edge at the bottom. WHICH do you prefer?
We've been spending more time at the Jardin at night. Last night there were operatic performances that were splendid. No one cared that kids were playing, screaming, people were laughing, wandering and the performance continued. Bravo!

1 comment:

  1. So the eggs don't break? Is it because the chickens aren't raised in humongous egg laying factory farms and have thicker shells? I like the wrap both ways... knife edge at top seems cozy, but at bottom is very elegant, and you can see the lace edge more.

    ReplyDelete