Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day Before Boston Departure

S/he's working overtime in our second story eaves nest. When I am working in my studio just below her home (see below) I can hear the sweetest sounds of her wings swishing and her claws gently tapping the landing spot. I don't hear vociferous young and I hope everything is alright in there. S/he is madly scooping up worms and going back and forth. Does anyone know if the female robin does most of the spring work? We DO see two adults in collaboration.

All the little Bodhi butts have their labels attached for their show in Boston Thursday night. The first one in the saffron robe stays home because he was my first ever and I'm keeping him. STILL haven't decided if #16 is finished or not.

Rodney Yee is such a nice addition to my mornings. I have had dvd - A.M. Yoga - for more than a year and haven't used it because of needing to change settings on the t.v. and set up in a spot I'd have to adapt, etc. etc. (whine, procrastinate, whine) Finally I had the epiphany that I could use it on my laptop on the floor and move it however I wanted and just Insert and Press Go. Voila! I'm doing it every day that I don't have my formal group yoga class.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the show, I hope you do really well! Love the broccoli bouquet!

    ReplyDelete