Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fiber Frolic Folk






Although it was a very rainy day, I set out with my companion to attend my first ever Fiber Frolic, on the Windsor fairgrounds. Who wouldn't love visiting some llamas, alpacas, sheep, goats and rabbits, all groomed for their big day with constant attention? Sorry there are no photos of the rabbits, especially the angoras. Wowzer.



Bill's sweater (from Hope Spinnery) was the most gorgeous piece of art I saw all day. He designed and knit it all himself and it is absolutely breathtaking. Those cuffs just blow me away, not to mention the contrast of positive and negative pattern on body and sleeves. And those saddle shoulders! Do you think I should make one for T? Luckily there is no pattern available!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Bill just the nicest guy? O-M-G, what a tower of cashmere!!!!

    ReplyDelete