Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where I am Now





Guest cottage is a concept that is perfect for me here and now. It's where I am when I am not on duty as grandparent. The tile flooring throughout feels soft, smooth and cool on my feet, certainly appropriate for this warm climate. Everything here is minimal, just a few basics, no excess. There's room for breathing.

I thought I would continue work on mifflettes while here. Syl's sewing machine is in the car ready to be taken for overhaul. But the three (did you notice I added one?) knitting projects I have with me are pick-up-and-go and satisfy me. I haven 't knit consistently for months, since my raging enthusiasm for soft toys. Now, I'm switching.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the perfect place for little ones to explore and visit. Imagine that - a visitor getting visitors, haha.

    ReplyDelete