Sunday, August 17, 2008

Better Luck Next Time

As the little family was leaving, I requested a photo of the kids with me, and one of the family. The family one went fine. But the Gramily and her Two East Coast Kiddies one did not. Too much going on, too much transition, too much for Sophia to handle. NEXT TIME, we'll take a photo as she arrives when she is bright eyed and bushy tailed and just landing.

S and Z did get a good morning yoga session in.

Now the house is quiet and calm...and a bit sad.

2 comments:

  1. Sophia said "no go home" when she was awake in the car. I guess she had a REALLY fun time up in the woods at gramdma's house. I think we will hear a lot of "gramily/ zadie house" the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a really fun time! I love Dylan's expression in the top photo, as if he's thinking, "Girls!" ;o)

    ReplyDelete