Friday, August 15, 2008

Closet Camera Comes Out of Hiding

It's true that I have a back-up camera in the closet. I've been too stubborn to use it, believing my replacement fujifilm finepix would arrive any day. On the phone with thecameraprofessionals yesterday I persisted for exact information, and was told the camera is actually on back order. Would they refund the $19.95 for three day shipping? NO, they will upgrade to overnight delivery when it comes in, but there will be no refund. I want the camera too much to make a stink. Can you get blood from a stone?

The rechargable batteries in my Canon A540 have been dormant too long and only retain a charge for under an hour. Still, I was able to document new mifflettes who have been waiting in line to be photographed since August 3. This family came first. (They can be found at Etsy)

AND, two of the grandkiddies are here (with their parents) so tomorrow I promise some photos if the batteries cooperate. We've cleaned up the lobster mess and are tucking S and D into their respective sleeping quarters. S claimed the closet where she sings herself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment