Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Free Stuff, Day Four - Ethnic tops

These tops are all a bit big for me, though I enjoyed them in their days. I'd say they're solid Mediums.

Polyester beaded kurta, made in India, ends at top of thigh. I wore it to a friend's wedding several years ago. Scooped up by MSM !

Cotton beach cover-up, also beaded. This one is made by Matta and has fine detail. If you know Matta, you know what I mean. Very soft, hand printed fabric with hand bead work around flare cuffs and neckline. Falls off my shoulders, so would be good for someone larger than I am. Close-up below. Can't figure out why I can't upload the photos in the order in which I want them! An addition to JM's wardrobe!
Silk and rayon Chinese jacket with hand embroidery. Label says size 36, which is probably right as I measure 34" at the bust and this is a bit roomy. Off to ASC in CA!
Here's that Matta cover-up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment