Monday, May 23, 2011

Free Stuff, Day Three!

Ensembles that can be snagged either as a group or individually - Here we go!

Lucky brand sweater that imitates an Indian paisley in a wool blend - rayon, wool, cashmere, nylon- soft and snuggly - open front, no closures. I loved this, but am through with it now. Size M claimed by LSH
Lemon Twist skirt, made and designed in San Francisco, similar to black denim dress from yesterday's offerings - oversized pockets attached with gussets of brown denim! Cool! I love this print with little polka dots. size M, 6-8. The skirt is fun over leggings and capris. claimed by JPS
I love the sweater and top together, a happy coincidence, not purchased together. I'd like to give them away together, but am open to separating them too.
Not really an ensemble, but could be - these are gaucho pants (?), very wide legs so it appears to be a skirt - dark wash denim with spandex and sitting below the waist. Very comfy and flattering. Canadian designed and made, with four snaps securing it below the waist. Frontal view of these pants/skirt are shown in last picture. Still Available/5-26-11


Pull on stretch jersey skirt, purchased in Canada, but made in China (sorry), irregular hem and lots of detail. Too much for me, as there is a sort of ribbon hanging down in back which makes it kinda young for this 65er. GREAT travel skirt and pulls on cutely over pants.
Back view -hard to see, but there are ribbons, though black. Still Available/5-26-11
Finally that gaucho thing again, but also the ballet sweater which is "on the block" too. It's a Sundance sweater of fine merino wool in dark wine color. Versatile. I used it in lots of different ways. Size S. claimed by JPS

SIZING - Grrr. It's always hard to figure out, but keep in mind, I am basically between a small and medium, a size 6 to 8 generally but sometimes a 4.

WHO RECEIVES THIS STUFF - If there is more than one person who wants any item, I'll figure out a fair way to decide. I will love seeing this stuff going to lots of friends.

2 comments:

  1. So I'm not sure I can imagine your clothes fitting me, but I am interested in that paisley sweater! If somebody else you know is smaller than me, give it to her, but if not, I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And MAYBE the merino wrap sweater. Hard to know because I wear between a S and an XL, depending!

    ReplyDelete