Saturday, May 21, 2011

Free Stuff!

We've had lots o' rain in the last couple of weeks and there is no sunshine in the foreseeable future. I'm driven to do things like clean my closets. GASP! My plan is to post garments (and maybe other items) here and anyone who wants to claim them can have them for FREE, as long as you pay postage. I won't charge anything for handling so it should be minimal.

My first two offerings are shirts.


Argyle Sweater, sleeveless, in extra fine merino wool. It's luxurious feeling. Size S-M, 6-8, originally $75 snagged by PRS


Kookai silk shirt, used once for a wedding. Mandarin collar, oriental style closures, raw edges on the 3/4 sleeves. Size 1, but I think that means small, about a 4-6. It's really a great shirt but I just haven't used it. It was $200 in about 2008. If you're interested in the whole outfit, I have beautiful brocade pants, size 6, that look great with it, and a bright orange silk camisole. Snagged by PRS along with brocade pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment